An online ritual space to set intentions for your writing practice…
A time to check in with ourselves and each other about the directions we might take our writing — and where our writing might take us! — over the next moon cycle.
You will have the opportunity to speak your intentions into the space; you are also welcome to keep them to yourself 🙂
Upcoming New Moon Gatherings*
- Lunar New Year! Saturday January 21st, 5:30-7pm Pacific Time // Sunday January 22nd, 2:30-4pm New Zealand Time
- Saturday February 18th, 5:30-7pm Pacific Time // Sunday February 19th, 2:30-4pm New Zealand time
- Saturday March 18th, 5:30-7pm Pacific Time // Sunday March 19th, 1:30-3pm New Zealand time <– Please note the time change ❤
If you like, you can bring:
- Journal or paper and a pen or pencil;
- A candle or small light;
- Tarot or inspiration decks if that’s your thing; and/or
- A few seeds, small stones, or any other symbolic seeds.
You may also like to do a little preparation ahead of time:
- Create an altar to support and inspire you through the coming weeks; and/or
- Compile a list of writing ideas and/or projects you’re currently working on, including external or personal deadlines you are working toward.
All of the above are totally optional. Your presence and attention is enough to set your intentions in motion ❤
*These times will stay (relatively) consistent, privileging people living in North American states and provinces that observe daylight savings… in that when time of day shifts due to daylight savings, the time of the New Moon Gatherings will stay the same for you, and the rest of us will shift our schedules around accordingly ❤